Community support is key to our success and we recognize the efforts it takes from our supporters to organize and hold an event on our behalf.
Please review our event guidelines to become familiar with our policies and learn how we can assist you. Fill out the short form below and tell us about your event!
Autism New Jersey can provide the following items and information for your event
- A sample letter of solicitation.
- Autism New Jersey’s logo, with prior approval.
- Advice and expertise on event planning. A fundraising handbook is also available with additional tips and information.
- Event listing on our online event calendar and social media promotion. Consider creating a Facebook event for sharing
- Limited supplies, such as information brochures, stickers and other promotional material.
- Attendance of an Autism New Jersey representative, when appropriate and available. See details in Community Event Policies tab.
- Consider utilizing online fundraising tools that will allow people to donate directly to Autism New Jersey via your personal fundraising page.
Please read the following and complete the form below no less than eight weeks prior to the proposed event date.
- Please complete and submit the community event information form below no less than eight weeks prior to the proposed event date.
- In promotional materials, Autism New Jersey’s name must be used only as the beneficiary of the event, not as the event host, organizer, or sponsor. For example, “The ABC Company Dress Down Day” Proceeds benefit Autism New Jersey.
- If the event is cancelled, please notify Christina Hoffman 609.588.8200 x10031 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Autism New Jersey is unable to provide donor or sponsor lists and cannot be involved with ticket sales or the solicitation of attendees, prizes or sponsors. This is the responsibility of the event organizer.
- Autism New Jersey cannot provide any funding or reimbursement for expenses. The event organizer is responsible for 100% of the costs incurred for producing a community fundraising event. This includes cost of advertising, venue, food, prizes, etc.
- Public relations and press coverage for the fundraiser are the responsibility of the organizer.
- If you’re planning on creating any materials to promote your event, please send a copy to email@example.com for approval.
- If you are interested in having an Autism New Jersey representative attend your event, requests must be made using the community event information form below a minimum of 8 weeks prior to the event.
- Autism New Jersey will make every effort to attend events and check presentations; however, we cannot guarantee all requests will be met due to limited staff and scheduled events. Priority will be given to annual and established events.
- Additionally, if a representative is available, we cannot guarantee their attendance for more than 90 minutes. The schedule/time needed should be included on the community event information form.
- The event organizer is responsible for obtaining any required insurance and/or permits for their event.
- Autism New Jersey is not liable for any injuries sustained during an event benefiting Autism New Jersey, and cannot assume any type of liability for your event.
- Please send Autism New Jersey proceeds within 90 days of the event date.
- All funds will be directed toward Autism New Jersey’s general operations unless otherwise discussed and approved in advance by the agency.
- One check is preferred, but Autism New Jersey can accept multiple checks.
Questions? Call Christina Hoffman at 609.588.8200 x10031 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.