Your membership dollars support our efforts to enhance the quality of life for people with autism in New Jersey.
Every Autism New Jersey Member benefits from being part of larger community that can share information and ideas. Autism New Jersey advocates with a strong and unified voice for the appropriate, effective programs, policies and services that will benefit children and adults with autism living in New Jersey.
While Autism New Jersey Membership offers many advantages, membership dollars also enable the organization to continue providing free information and advocacy, as well as our public policy work on behalf of New Jersey’s autism community. Every member makes a difference.
Questions? Contact email@example.com or call 609.588.8200 x10048
Already a member? Login to our Online Portal to renew your membership and access your account.
As a member of Autism New Jersey, you are part of a community of parents, professionals, self-advocates and organizations committed to ensuring the best future possible for people diagnosed with autism in New Jersey.
Parent and family members of individuals with autism enjoy special registration discounts for workshops and conferences.
Professional colleagues similarly enjoy discounts on registration and continuing education credits.
Agencies, schools and organizations serving children and adults with autism and related disorders benefit from Autism New Jersey’s expertise and advocacy on their behalf with state government agencies and officials. Your staff, in turn, can benefit from our knowledge and know-how as trainers, advisers, and advocates.
Individuals | Families & Professionals
- Member discounts (when available), such as reduced registration to Annual Conference
- All of the Basic Membership Benefits listed above, plus
- Discounts on CE credits when offered at Autism New Jersey events. A great value for professionals!
- All of the Silver Membership benefits listed above, plus
- Special Autism New Jersey gift
- Invitation to Gold Member-exclusive Events
Organizations | Schools & Service Providers
Nonprofit $750 | For-Profit $1,000
- Discounts on registration for your staff the Annual Conference and Transition Conference (when offered)
- Discounts on program advertising (web, e-newsletter, conference)
- Discounts on exhibit space
- Link on Autism New Jersey’s website
- Exclusive agency member-only e-blast alerts