Thank you to the following sponsors and supporters for making this event possible.
- The Foley family
- The Goldstein family
- New York Institute of Technology
- The Rickles family
Help a caregiver attend the Transition Conference
Scholarship Fund | $200
Sponsorship of this fund helps offset the cost of conference registration for caregivers and self-advocates currently experiencing financial hardship who would otherwise would not be able to attend.
Custom packages are available to fit your needs and budget!
|Transition Services should:|
- be a part of the Individualized Education Program (IEP).
- be based on a student’s individual preferences and interests.
- begin at age 14 (or earlier if applicable).
- be a long-range plan that emphasizes skills that are needed for adult life.
More transition resources>>
Download our new transition publication.
Remember, our Helpline is also available to answer your transition-related questions: 800.4.AUTISM or firstname.lastname@example.org.