DRESS DOWN DAYS
Did you know that the Autism Awareness Ambassador Program started in 1998 as a Dress Down Day Fundraiser? Tens of thousands of dollars have been raised since then to support Autism New Jersey’s programs simply by dressing down.
Want to organize a Dress Down Day?
- Designate a person to organize your event and collect the donations.
- Hang a Dress Down Day flyer in your workplace or school indicating the donation amount in which to participate.
Example: Donate $5 to dress down on Friday, April 1, 2017.
- Collect the donations and send to Autism New Jersey using the Donation Deposit Form.
Dress Down Day Tips
- The more people that participate in your dress down day the more successful it will be so spread the word! (if you are a school get your whole district involved)
- Notify people at least one week before your dress down day through email and by hanging flyers
- Ask everybody to make their own T-shirt that has an autism awareness message or purchase one from Autism New Jersey
Dress Down Day Supplies
Order Autism New Jersey Awareness T-shirts for your Dress Down Day
Check out our other Dress Down Supplies
Print your own Dress Down Day Stickers - Click on the images below to download printable templates to easily print Avery Labels #5162 (1.33 inches high x 4 inches wide)