23rd Autism New Jersey Golf Invitational
September 13, 2021
Join us! Monday, September 13, 2021
Don’t miss our 23rd Autism New Jersey Golf Invitational
Fiddler’s Elbow Country Club | Bedminster Township, NJ
Show your support for New Jersey’s autism community while enjoying a day out on the green. After checking your bags at the prestigious Fiddler’s Elbow Country Club, each guest will receive more than $250 in valued gifts, including a Puma golf shirt!
The outing will feature:
- BBQ buffet lunch before the 12:30 shot gun start
- Two courses to choose from:
Meadow Course: This parkland style course received a master renovation in 2013 and will challenge you to use a variety of clubs
River Course: Known for its rolling terrain and contours, forgiving off the tee with the true test coming from the approach shots
- Cocktails on the patio overlooking the landscape
- An opportunity to bid in our one-of-a-kind silent auction
- Dinner buffet including Fiddler’s famous pizza truck!
- Fantastic prizes for the top four foursomes on each course
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org