Meet targeted leads at our biggest event of the year! Our virtual exhibit hall allows you to showcase your information and resources directly to professionals and caregivers focused on autism.
To get the most amount of exposure, apply as soon as possible. Expand your marketing impact with a conference sponsor package offering additional, significant promotional benefits.
EXHIBITOR TABLE RATE | $350
One full-access registration is included for the exhibit representative.
Exhibitors will have full access to customize their virtual exhibit booth.
- Add features such as videos, links to video conferences (Zoom, Microsoft Teams, etc.), promotional material, and more
- Live text chat will be available so you can chat with interested participants in real time
- Lead generation tools are available on Whova, the online conference platform to access analytics to follow up with participants
- Exhibitor information will be available to attendees until January 14, 2021
- Exhibitor representatives have full access to the conference to attend workshops, meetups, and recorded archives
Autism New Jersey reserves the right to determine eligibility of any organization as an exhibitor. Applications will be reviewed and the representative will be contacted within one week of receipt. Payment is due immediately upon approval.
- Consistent with our agency position statements on treatment, exhibits will not be approved from organizations that promote interventions which research suggests are harmful or ineffective for individuals with autism. Applications may be declined for other reasons, including, but not limited to, appearance of impropriety.
Submitting the application indicates that the exhibitor neither provides nor will promote these treatments (including, but not limited to, promotional materials, videos, and communication of any kind).
- Autism New Jersey reserves the right to restrict information posted in the exhibit which doesn’t follow our position statement on treatment guidelines. In these events, Autism New Jersey is not liable for any refund.
- Exhibitors interested in distributing information to recruit participants for research studies may not do so without prior approval. To seek approval, please contact Stephanie Flamini at email@example.com.
Questions? Contact Stephanie Flamini at 609.588.8200 x10016 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.