Meet targeted leads at our biggest event of the year! Our virtual exhibit hall allows you to showcase your information and resources directly to professionals and caregivers focused on autism. 1,466 participants attended our last annual conference.
Space may be limited, so apply as soon as possible.
EXHIBITOR TABLE RATE | $300
One full-access registration is included for the exhibit representative.
Exhibits will be available to registrants during the conference and for 90 days afterwards.
Representatives will need to be available during live chat hours:
- 12:00pm to 1:00pm, October 15
- 12:00pm to 1:00pm, October 16
Please note that exhibit hours are tentative at this time. We’ll be updating this page as information becomes available.
- Exhibitor information will be available in the conference platform for 90 days after the conference. Sponsorship and advertising will maximize your marketing impact.
- Sharing exhibit space is not permitted.
- Refunds will only be provided for cancellations received in writing by September 1.
- If space remains, exhibits may be accepted after the deadline with a late fee.
Autism New Jersey reserves the right to determine eligibility of any organization as an exhibitor. Applications will be reviewed and the representative will be contacted within one week of receipt. Payment is due immediately upon approval.
- Consistent with our agency position statements on treatment, exhibits will not be approved from organizations that promote interventions which research suggests are harmful or ineffective for individuals with autism. Applications may be declined for other reasons, including, but not limited to, appearance of impropriety.
- Submitting the application indicates that the exhibitor neither provides nor will promote these treatments (including, but not limited to, promotional materials, videos, and communication of any kind).
- Autism New Jersey reserves the right to restrict information posted in the exhibit which doesn’t follow our position statement on treatment guidelines. In these events, Autism New Jersey is not liable for any refund.
- Exhibitors interested in distributing information to recruit participants for research studies may not do so without prior approval. To seek approval, please contact Stephanie Flamini at email@example.com.
Questions? Contact Stephanie Flamini at 609.588.8200 x10016 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.