CHOOSING KINDNESS in Your School
Acceptance begins in the classroom.
Thank you to our Teacher Resource Sponsor Greenwich Autism Alliance Foundation!
- Download our awareness-themed lesson plans. Available for grades: K-2 and 3-6. Mini lesson plans are also available.
Involving your entire district extends your Ambassador reach.
- Plan an Autism Awareness Spirit week in April.
- Engage in friendly competition by organizing awareness-themed decorating contests.
- Give the older students an opportunity to CHOOSE KINDNESS and read a book about autism to the younger students.
- Raise funds by organizing a dress down day. See tips and tools in the fundraising section.
- Get active! Motivate students to show support by setting up a Walk for Autism.
Tools and More Ideas
As an Educator, you have access to specific tools to enhance your classroom activities during April.
Teachers receive special permission to obtain higher quantities of tools to supply your entire classroom.
- lesson plans
- kids book
- puzzle piece decor
- temporary tattoos
STAY CONNECTED TO OTHER AMBASSADORS
Share your awareness activities, be inspired, and follow the latest news and updates on our ambassador-exclusive social media feeds.
THANK YOU TO THE FOLLOWING FOR THEIR GENEROUS SUPPORT
Stay in the know!
Read our latest issues of our exclusive Ambassador Connection newsletter: