Join the impressive roster of companies, service providers, schools, and organizations that showcase their information and resources to approximately 1,300 caregivers, professionals, and self-advocates. Attendees include teachers, district administrators, behavior analysts, psychologists, speech-language pathologists, social workers, attorneys, financial planners, and many more. Don't miss out on this valuable opportunity to reach the autism community. Download an exhibitor application>>
“It was fantastic to network with other providers and offered an excellent opportunity to increase awareness of my program and our services. It was a very smooth operation with everything well organized. The event layout allowed ready access to the exhibitors, so we were very visible to all participants.”
Deadline for submission: September 1, 2017
|Autism New Jersey organization member
|Premium endcap location (only 9 of these available!)
|Late fee (for forms received after September 1)
Exhibitor Ad Packages
Drive traffic to your exhibit booth with these options. Visit our advertising page to learn more>>
||Org. Member Rate
|Add a banner ad in conference program
|Exhibitor button on the Exhibitor Directory page
Not a current member, but want to take advantage of the Autism New Jersey organization member rate? View the membership application for organizations (nonprofit $750; for profit $1,000). Member rates will then apply to additional registrations, advertising, and sponsorship options for one year from membership start.
If you are unsure if your membership will be current through October 31, 2017 to qualify for the discount, contact Lindsay Bevan at email@example.com of 609.588.8200 x48.
8:00am to 4:00pm, October 19 and 8:00am to 3:00pm, October 20
Set-up hours: 5:00pm to 7:00pm on Wednesday and 7:00am to 8:00am on Thursday
New for 2017: Unload at the loading dock, and AEX Services will bring your items to your exhibit!
- The entire conference takes place on the 2nd floor. There will be 2 exhibit areas: the main hallways and Room 28. Both will be heavily promoted and should receive significant traffic. Again we expect 1,000 people onsite per day.
- Fee includes one all-access registration for one representative, including meals.
- Electricity is only available through purchase from Harrah’s. Contact Stephanie at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Conference exhibit guide will be included in each program.
- All exhibitors will be included in a web Exhibitor Directory.
- Take advantage of special advertising rates for exhibitors.
View the exhibitor terms and application>>
Consistent with Autism New Jersey’s Position Statement on Treatment Recommendations, the agency will not accept exhibitors who promote Auditory Integration Training and other types of listening programs, Facilitated Communication, psychoanalysis, secretin, or other interventions the agency deems unacceptable. View Autism New Jersey’s Position Statement on Treatment Recommendations>>
For more information, contact
Stephanie Flamini, BCaBA
Education & Training Clinical Coordinator